LegacyGT.com

Maintenance Schedule on mysubaru.com

Don't know if anyone here has noticed, but the service schedule has changed on the mysubaru.com site. Oil changes are supposed to be every 3750mi for the XT, but now it says every 3000mi. Has anyone else noticed this?

I never bothered with that site to be honest. I personally use 4000mi for oil changes because it's a nice round number and an extra 250mi isn't going to kill anybody. I reference my service manuals for the rest of the maintenance schedule stuff. As far as 3000mi that's just ridiculous. Heck I only stick with 4000mi because I choose to use organic and my oil is typically only a touch darker at that point than when fresh. I know some guys on synthetic that go 5000 to 6000mi. It does depend on driving style but 3000mi is just stupid IMO.
The Ridiculousness is no more :( But you can have your very own piece of it. **The Ridiculous Part Out.** :D

Every 3750 for an oil change for the Turbo engines.
[SIZE=1][URL="http://public.fotki.com/blackfang/"]Pics[/URL] [B]08 KawasakiZZR 600- exhaust and other mods 98 Camaro Z/28 HT- some mods......street/strip car 07 Legacy 2.5i- SPT exhaust...daily driver[/B][/SIZE]

Archived