LegacyGT.com

08specb suspension help not a normal question.

SpecBGuy

hi new guy. i just got my specb on memorial day. yesterday i was looking at my car and realized that the left side of the car is lower then the right side of the car:confused:. im going to take it to dealer on thursday but need to know what might be the problem.. im all stock except tinted windows.

if any 08specB owner have the stock height of the car would be helpful for which i dont know what side is stock height

also my stock rims have stains i cant even get out so hopefully warrenty will get me a new set of 4.. :mad:

thanks

Are you sure it's lower? It's fairly common for the wheel gap to be greater on one side of the car. Mine is. At a very good alignment shop they told me that the gap is different but the car is level.

the gap between fender and tire, the right side is 4cm higher in front and 6cm higher in rear. the car seems leveled but the difference is noticeable the stain on the wheels wont even scratch off its like part of the wheel now. taking it to dealer on friday so hoping both problems will be fixed

the gap between fender and tire, the right side is 4cm higher in front and 6cm higher in rear. the car seems leveled but the difference is noticeable the stain on the wheels wont even scratch off its like part of the wheel now. taking it to dealer on friday so hoping both problems will be fixed

Are you sure you don't mean mm? A 2.3/1.6 in. difference between sides is pretty huge.:eek:

the service guy told me the car needs to settle into place but new car needs to settle? its an 08 how much longer does it need. anyways ill stress about it later when i drop my car in the future. the car drives fine right now.

yes i ment mm

Archived