LegacyGT.com

Looking for a GREAT Body shop...

sgtpeper

Hey all,

My poor new 08 STI was involved in a hit and run last night. Its pretty messed up.... It was hit so hard it moved over 6 feet and smashed the passenger side rims even..

Sooo who knows of a REALLY good body shop in Denver area?

Thanks,

Jeff

4285_729755162743_10211694_43077620_4341690_n.jpg.cc4150468d3b7ce7386cfb078b226c28.jpg

Sorry it happened man.

I don't know the Denver area but seen 2 cars done at SVE Autobody in Broomfield and they did an excellent job. My Subaru took a little longer than my friends 350Z but that was because Subaru kept sending them slightly damaged doors. Told them it was taking too long so they instead fixed the skin on one of the damaged doors and I have to say I could never tell that a cop ran into my door.

PreSTIge auto body (Not sure if it is auto body or what the actually shop is called), it in lakewood on colfax and dover. They mostly work on Porsche and Audi and other high end cars so they do good work. They can be a bit pricey if you are paying out of pocket. Check with your insurance co. to see if they will pay out the claim in full. Farmers wouldn't on my wafes car. I know two people who had work done and it was done very nicely. Also I have delt with Mattox Brothers auto body. They too were good probably not as expensive at prestige. Sorry to here about your car. Hopefully the person hurt themselves when they hit your car. One can at least hope they will get their camuppins.

actually i would take it to mcdonald automotive group in littleton off of county line and broadway.... theres a guy there named alex.... after hes done with your car you will not even be able to see anything.... hes the one that fixed my car and if you ask me... it looks better now :) and also while insurance was trying to screw me over by getting me used parts and telling the body shop to get some parts from the junkyard... he made sure they paid for and got me all new parts from subaru...

I ended up taking it to Three Gs Body and Paint in Littleton. They have been amazing to work with so far. They even gave me a free loaner car while they work on mine.

My Alfa Club recommended them to me. I figure if they can do great work on classic Alfas they can do great work on my modern STi :)

Ill let you know how it all goes! I ordered some pretty sweet wheels to replace the damaged ones as well :)

I ended up taking it to Three Gs Body and Paint in Littleton. They have been amazing to work with so far. They even gave me a free loaner car while they work on mine.

My Alfa Club recommended them to me. I figure if they can do great work on classic Alfas they can do great work on my modern STi :)

Ill let you know how it all goes! I ordered some pretty sweet wheels to replace the damaged ones as well :)

Need pics!!

Hehe Ill get em - theyre on the way to me now so Ill take some pics of the wheels before I bring them to the body shop. I went with AME FS-01 in stock size 18x8.5

I was doing some showings in your area on Saturday and saw the Spec B sitting on the street - its looking mean I must say :)

Hehe Ill get em - theyre on the way to me now so Ill take some pics of the wheels before I bring them to the body shop. I went with AME FS-01 in stock size 18x8.5

I was doing some showings in your area on Saturday and saw the Spec B sitting on the street - its looking mean I must say :)

Thanks! It needs to be cleaned!!

Archived