LegacyGT.com

Catching up...

Well I haven't had the Legacy for 3 months and now in one week I put over 2,000 miles on the car. Its seems to be loving it though and I know I am. Another 600 mile drive starts tomorrow morning at 8.

On the topic, I was just in Rhode Island for the past two days and I must say Subarus were about 1 in 10 cars on the road, very popular, yet I saw no new Legacys and only a few new Outbacks, no GTor XT's though.

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

2k in one week?! damn!. it took me about 3 weeks to hit 1k after i bought the car - and now i'm down to about 1k a month.

anyhow - i'm sure its' nice have the legacy back :) what had you been driving for the past 3 months? the beemer? (if so then it probably wasn't such a bad 3 months after all)

No I had been riding a skateboard, and tack another 600 miles on for today!

Song of Post- Led Zeppelin- How Many More Times

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

Well I haven't had the Legacy for 3 months and now in one week I put over 2,000 miles on the car. Its seems to be loving it though and I know I am. Another 600 mile drive starts tomorrow morning at 8.

On the topic, I was just in Rhode Island for the past two days and I must say Subarus were about 1 in 10 cars on the road, very popular, yet I saw no new Legacys and only a few new Outbacks, no GTor XT's though.

I live in RI and yup we do have a few Subaru's here. Funny how I never really noticed them till I bought one. As for Leggy's and PB's , I've only seen one other Legacy sedan on my way in to work.

Brian

Archived