LegacyGT.com

Cargo net

lisa

Does anyone know if the cargo net would fit/install in a Legacy GT Sedan? How much do those go for anyway? It doen't seem like a big deal until all your "stuff" rolls around in the truck like there's a body back there or something. lol:)

you can find them for less than $30 online, I searched google for subaru accessories and found a place in Texas that has the best price, can't remember the link right now.

Not sure if you have the tie downs in your trunk though, without somewhere to secure the net, it is useless.

Do you have hooks and tie down areas in the trunk of the sedan?

sweet, I bet they are similar, what I have in my wagon is silver springed U hooks that can be angled out and the net clips on to the bottom there. For the top of the net, there are these posts that are about 1.25" in diameter, and they mushroom out so the loop for the top of the net hooks on there. The nets are elastic, so they stretch and hold quite well, they also are pocketed, so you can put stuff inside the nets. I have all 4 right now, and LOVE them. Although, have only put groceries in them, but in about 3 weeks, the first road trip to the Colorado Mountains is coming, so I will get real good use out of them.

yeah, you will need to modify the bottom one so there is something to clip onto. The top grocery bag hook should hold the net loops just fine. I would buy the "rear cargo net" before I would buy the "back of seat" cargo net. I think it might fit that distance spread better, as the one for behind the seats is a tad smaller.

Archived