LegacyGT.com

Re-tuned Stg2, WOW! Dyno chart

dbrunone

I didn't even look to see when this thread was started. I was curious and did a search and I've heard Dave Brown is the man to see, and since this thread was talking about him, I figured I'd ask my question here.

Well, since you're talking about Dave Brown.... I just had my car tuned by Dave Brown this past thursday. I was there for a Meth kit install and to tune my BNR HTA68 with FP, 850cc injectors, headers, 73mm CAI, TBE and other goodies. I was so pissed because after having my car for two and a half days, Mike from MSPT calls to tell me he would need my car for two more weeks because of unforseen complications with my Meth Kit. Anyway. I was very upset. So I didn't even get dyno tuned. He ended up just doing half my Meth Kit install and a road tune. The one positive I can say is that for a road tune, the car runs well. I think he's a little too conservative for my taste, or it could just be that it's due to the car only having a road tune. It just feels like the car could do much more. When I had my stage 2 protune by Dynoflash, the car shoved me in my seat much harder than it does now and I have way more mods with a much more powerful turbo. What gives?

____Spending funds in mass quantities! I keep telling myself it's just a hobby?

Archived