LegacyGT.com

lady friend in japan coming to the states...

i have a lady friend coming to visit me in a month from tokyo. is there anything you guys can think that she can pick up for me(that is not too large as she is petite) for my 05 leg gt 5 spd that is unavailable here or difficult to get??

JDM spoilers, 18" JDM spec-b rims (maybe too large), JDM rainguards (could you get one for me if you are gonna get it? :D), JDM aftermarket DVD navigation systems, etc.

This Space For Rent

That's my wife, you better have a ton of money, she cost more than all my other hobbies

Are you smokin crack?? :lol:

That chick was already posted all over the joint on this board. And she was on Howard Stern

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Guest *Jedimaster*
Are you smokin crack?? :lol:

That chick was already posted all over the joint on this board. And she was on Howard Stern

Not the first to get caught in a lie posting something like this: :lol:

"OMG Hi everyone, I'm Eric and I just got my Corvette C6- I'm loving it and so is my girlfriend. Oh, before anyone asks, here's a picture of her"

http://premium1.uploadit.org/cultofthejedi//Shania-Twain.jpg

Guest *Jedimaster*
And thus it begins anew. The war of those who insist on calling it pink, the ones who want everyone to know it's really called Cherry Blossom Red, and the ones who love to bastardize it by calling it Cherry Blossom Pink :lol: I think I started that way back in the day at Nasicock :lol:

either way i wonder if the reason they are cherry blossom-pink or red is because of the hanami(not sakura-my mistake). hanami is a national "holiday" when the japanese drink sake and get hammered under the blossoming cherry trees. it is quite fun.

• 1 month later...

Archived