LegacyGT.com

Community Standards

Tide

For those who may not have yet noticed, we've recently put together a list of conduct standards for the board. In the past this area has been a bit fuzzy, so the moderators have come up with a list of rules for the board. Please take the time to read over and remember we area all here for the same thing, to help each other with our cars. :) :)

Cheers.

http://legacygt.com/index.php?page=faq

somethings wrong, your navigation is different than what is up there as well. Caching issue on mozilla maybe? Should be 'Home - Rules - Forums'.

i had to rotate it to make it 800x600.

odd, I've tried 4 computers now, over 10 browsers, and it works every time for me. The link has been up for a week and not had any issues with it. Perhaps you could give me more information on your setup.

somethings wrong, your navigation is different than what is up there as well. Caching issue on mozilla maybe? Should be 'Home - Rules - Forums'.

no it's not mozilla or caching. it is indeed 'Home - Rules - Forums' before i log in, but the rules go away once I sign in!!! does that mean no rules for me? :D

This Space For Rent

odd, I've tried 4 computers now, over 10 browsers, and it works every time for me. The link has been up for a week and not had any issues with it. Perhaps you could give me more information on your setup.

try to log in from a dummy account and you should see the problems. ;)

This Space For Rent

I did hehe. Cant get it to break! Seems like a permissions issue but the page is set to be viewable by all groups. What worries me more is that your navigation is old.

ohhhh, what template are you guys using? It may only be on light.

try to log in from a dummy account and you should see the problems. ;)

how about you link the "Default" to "Light"? if you just delete "default" anybody using it may get errors trying to access something that doesnt exist, and may even end up with a bsod!

This Space For Rent

Archived