LegacyGT.com

TA map logs (quick feedback GREATLY appreciated)

bnguyenbb6

Hey guys, I just logged some new maps I got from Tuning Alliance. The STU map is a stage 2 map running stock boost so that its within STU rules. Can someone give me feedback? I'm not sure I know what I'm looking at. Please give me your feedback. Thanks, I actually have an AutoX tomorrow :lol:. Sorta late to post but give me a break, I had finals this week. Thank you in advance.

stu map 1.csv

stu map2.csv

TA Stage 2 log1.csv

TA Stage 2 log2.csv

Well the stu logs 1 & 2 look fine. As for the stage 2 logs, you have a bit of knock correction at timestamp 3624 in log 1 and 3952 in log 2. Just have Mike tweak the timing slope ahead of that knock event. Both logs show that's its occurring right when you come into full boost.

BTW...looks like stage 2 log 2 has some shift knock towards the end...timestamp 9545. Could you repeat the log but log knock sum instead of feedback knock correct and fine learning knock correct?

"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

Thank you so much! I appreciated it. Thats exactly what I thought I was seeing (STU fine, Stage 2 some knock). What is shift knock? And I'll datalog it again probably Monday or tomorrow after the AutoX. Thanks again.

Shift knock is "knock" that occurs during a gear change. If you log engine load it will give you a better idea of whats going on. Try a 3 to 4th gear pull and log engine load.
"Gimme mines Balboa...Gimme mines".....Clubber Lang - Mr. T

I ran on horrible tires during the event but it was great actually. Overcast(67*F) all day untill about 4pm then sun came out and fried every one. My buddy won the novice class in my car(hes had track experience under his belt). I was all nerves all day and on my last run(calmed down a little) I jumped 12 spots to 10th place in the novice class. Not too bad for my 2nd time out there.

I'll log the car again later tonight, theres usually too much traffic during the day.

Archived