LegacyGT.com

New to datalogging

shaneomac1602

well I just got my tactrix openport 2.0 cable today, and I'm going to make my first datalog today, and I will post the results for you all to comment on. but my first question is about the mini sd card slot on the tactrix adaptor. how does this work? just put the card in and it will record? or am I still required to push the rear defroster button to start/stop it? also, is there a preferred mph to record at? or whenever I want is fine?

well I just got my tactrix openport 2.0 cable today, and I'm going to make my first datalog today, and I will post the results for you all to comment on. but my first question is about the mini sd card slot on the tactrix adaptor. how does this work? just put the card in and it will record? or am I still required to push the rear defroster button to start/stop it? also, is there a preferred mph to record at? or whenever I want is fine?

The sd card slot is still in development afaik.

As far as when to start data logs, it varies by what you're trying to see, but typically doing a 2k rpm to redline pull in 3rd gear is what people look at to check for WOT knock.

well here is my first datalog. i know i dont have the proper feilds logged. what should i be watching exactly? im looging with RomRaider. this was 3rd gear, 2000k rpm-redline.

current mods:

Magnaflow exhaust

Perrin 1 piece dp

stainless up (brand unknown)

k&n drop in filter

resister in the egt (i believe, it never changed)

and i would say its safe to say i have a stage 2 tune.

also, i was idling in my garage and i started watching my requested torque and i revved it up to about 6k and it said like 319 ft/lb. this sound about right?

please let me know what i should log and i will make sure to give it another go tomorrow morning after my oil change

romraiderlog_20090512_231936.csv

Archived