LegacyGT.com

exhaust shops?

Woodstock

custom exhaust shops in MD? i live in gaithersburg. an hour drive or less, 2hrs max.

I want to get a custom CBE that looks like strumong quad tip. I know 1 at Baltimore but its kind of far, and they are only open on weekdays...

thanks!

I know there's one off of montrose, if you're heading down there from 270 then it's going to be on your left pretty soon after the train tracks and a bit before the 7-11 (which is on the right). I think it's called randolph exhaust shop or something? I've passed by there a couple of times, looks kinda ghetto and I've had no personal experience but that's the only one I know of.

The only one i know of for sure is mandrel Bending solutions. They welded some work for me before. A number of performance shops will also fab up a exhuast for you. Though in this area a lot of them buy their bends from MBS.

If i were you id buy a perrin or similar mid/Y pipe and then have the mufflers you want custom fitted to those parts.

^ that is actually where I will get mine. They quoted me 800+ or less (the owner was not there when I went yesterday) I showed them the Stromung quad tips picture. That is including the parts and labor, plus they will install my DP too with the custom catback.

will it be cheaper to get a perrin mid/Y pipe?

edited*

http://www.harmanmotive.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_217_222_233_319&products_id=1703

Best i could find with a quick search. I know i remember seeing the perrin parts sold separately. But couldn't find them right now. 800 might be a dayum good deal. As i said I used them before and through my sentra community used to know a number of people who had friends/family working there.

thanks biggie! I will look around. I want to get a FMIC, CAI, BOV first, then get the custom exhaust. Any chance you could hook me up for a discount? :)

you know, like the suby love commercial, where the other guy added some quarts for the other suby that is about to get a ticket. LOL!

I have no discounts. I just surf the Classifieds for the best deals I can. Other than that its also about becoming part of the community and get to know a lot of the local guys. Atleast a few of my mods came from friends who were upgrading or changing things on their cars.

Archived