LegacyGT.com

Recommend a good exhaust shop...Baltimore MD

HansGT

Going to be having a longer commute soon. I need to quiet down my magnaflow CBE with an extra muffler (magnaflow 11219). Worried that 40 minutes in the car will bother my 2 year old son. Short trips its ok. So I need a good shop in the area...suggestions?

Basically like this....but a better job than this...

img1347kv9.jpg.a4d43e99b33bdc497c00c2f7eb3510eb.jpg

img1396pg5.jpg.4635777782c8a280cf7bbda2261e8390.jpg

img1399xu2.jpg.b14ab22b0443f89ff793b173d4217049.jpg

img1411pv6.jpg.b8e3c0879d79d33532b6b19c2f3a406b.jpg

img1415qy1.jpg.9b1afeca814898ba5d5834b1b7e3631d.jpg

I think there is a decent shop up there near your area. One of the members on these forums lives in Bel Air and told me about the shop. His forum name is tjwilke. You could send him a PM. He will have more info for you.

i know one near glen burnie... something ISLAND! Gibson island? route 100 i think.

My friends EvoX, STI 07 and SRT8 got their exhaust there custom build. I also went there today and asked to make a custom exhaust.

they quoted me 800+ or less to make a quad tip exhaust 3"; something that looks like strumong quad tips, that includes labor.

Hill at Agile Automotive in Bel Air did some weld/exhaust work for me. Solid beads all the way around, no breaks/leaks nadda. Give him a call, great peoples 410-877-3003.

http://www.agileauto.com/index.php

the sites a little old, and they've moved to a bigger shop, but they'll take care of ya. They've got some of the best custom stuff I've seen, a GT60-ish size turbo with the IC welded into the front body brace, where the radiator usually is. Check'em out.

Hill at Agile Automotive in Bel Air did some weld/exhaust work for me. Solid beads all the way around, no breaks/leaks nadda. Give him a call, great peoples 410-877-3003.

the sites a little old, and they've moved to a bigger shop, but they'll take care of ya. They've got some of the best custom stuff I've seen, a GT60-ish size turbo with the IC welded into the front body brace, where the radiator usually is. Check'em out.

YES!! This is the place tjwilke spoke of. He likes them. I'd start off with this place first and get a quote.

thread jack

just ordered a magnaflow exhaust my self and have been toying with the idea of painting it.... did you paint your tips? do you have any more pics? how is the paint holding up? suggestions?

thanks

Thanks, they are closest to me...right up the road in Fallston. I wasn't sure if they did their own work or not. A lot of performance shops I've dealt with "have a guy".

did you get your exhaust done there?

Not me personally, no. But I spoke to some people at the Mach V meet this past weekend and they had nothing but lauds about the place. My friend is also their customer for life and his having his exhaust welded and ceramic coated there.

If you haven't been there, I'd suggest you go. I will be doing my fluid changes there quite soon as well as a few mods that I cannot do with simple hand tools and by myself.

i work 3.6 miles from there. do they let you use the shop or are they doing the work for you????

I don't know. Insurance reasons would suggest no. But it would be a nice idea if they did. All you would have to do is pay for the time and space. Like the hobby shops on some military bases.

It would be safe to say that they do the work for you.

Archived