LegacyGT.com

Wait or not to wait....

Epitaph

Every three months subaru brings 100+ cars to the auto auctions (I duno what ones my dad is a car dealer and this is what he tells me). I've been patiently waititng for the last month or so, an last night i finnaly got to look at the auction sheets for next week.

They only have one black LGT sedan, which is what im looking for. The problem isssss tan leather interior. I hate it...i wanted black on black...

So...

Do i wait?!?!:p help

Knowing my dad he wont pay more then 23k.

Everyone on my family has nice cars (mom 02jag, brother 02bmw330i w/ sport package, and my dad has an E430 4matic)

None of them cost him more then 20k. We'll only get about 10 or 11 for my car, and I have to pay back the rest.. I think the 05 cars can only be bought from authorized subaru dealers or something along those lines, but hes been going there for 20' somat years, so he knows what to do.

I can wait..

but i dont think i will <3instant gratification<3

You have to remmeber that there is no guarentee that there will be a black on black in 3 months, and tan interior isnt THAT bad...im getting it tinted anyways, and it gets HOT down here during summer, so itll be better then.

Hopefully you got it. I also was looking for the Black leather Interior. Once I saw and sat in the Black w/Tan, it just looked more sophisticated to me.

I bought it, and dont regret it one bit.

I'm disappointed for you. Hope the next one works out. Does show how much resilence the LGT has in the resale market though.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Are these brand new cars, or what? If so, why are they going to auction?

Since they haven't been out long I would venture to say over 75% are Subaru executive cars, not dealer demos but actual exec's who are given a car as part of their salary. The other 25% are probably repo's or high end dealers who didn't have good Subaru dealer connections to unload the car.

2017 F150 Platinum EB

2009 SWP Spec B

I'm disappointed for you. Hope the next one works out. Does show how much resilence the LGT has in the resale market though.

SBT

Since they haven't been out long I would venture to say over 75% are Subaru executive cars, not dealer demos but actual exec's who are given a car as part of their salary. The other 25% are probably repo's or high end dealers who didn't have good Subaru dealer connections to unload the car.

I'd say your about right..there werent that many legacys there, id say around 30, and more then 15 of them were wagons. Most of them have clean titles so they havent been sold before and were only available to subaru-liscenced dealers only (my dad has friends).

Archived