LegacyGT.com

GI: JDM Sedan Stock Rear Bumper + Pass. Side Exhaust Cover!

Hanger

This may be a looooong shot...

I purchased this from AVO last month. It came with scratches during shipping so now the damn body shop just finish putting a fresh coat on it (slow asses) :lol:

The bumper is painted in Atlantic Blue Pearl. I also purchased the exhaust notches cover separately from japanparts.com.

Gauging local interest for both items for $600 cash picked up.

Reason for selling: kinda need the cash right now :redface: Please let me know if you have any questions...

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

oh no Henry, the stock bumper beam only need slight modification for it fit

Oh no Henry. Rear stock bumper beam does not fit at all under JDM bumper. JDM LGT has no bumper beam in the rear at all.

I had that very bumper cover you have... didn't quite fit my wagon ;)

Oh no Henry. Rear stock bumper beam does not fit at all under JDM bumper. JDM LGT has no bumper beam in the rear at all.

I had that very bumper cover you have... didn't quite fit my wagon ;)

maybe it's for wagons... i've pmed a member "Cliff" on the forum who did the exact same swap on the sedan. Little minor modification (~2 inches) on the foam and beam. Just need the 2 alluminum brackets from your old bumper to the JDM bumper.

○ ○ ○

Instagram: itshangertime :spin::spin::spin: ○ ○ ○

man, i was able to post that last reply via my touch pro, but i couldn't afterwards. i have no problems posting on nasioc via my phone.

anyway, hanger i'm pretty interested. i need to search some more pics of the jdm rear bumper and compare to usdm. i've never really thought about replacing the rear before.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived