LegacyGT.com

San Diego people: Anyone able to help me out?

ERLoft

I've posted over in the engine forums on this (http://www.legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=111411) but want to see if anyone here can help me out.

What I'm looking for is someone to bring over their LGT and swap out their vacuum sensor with mine to see if it makes any difference with the readings from my AccessPort. The part is $242 online and I'd rather not buy it until I'm sure that it's the problem. If it's not the problem, it's probably off to Kearny Mesa Subaru to have it looked at...

Doesn't require a lot of work, just the removal of the intercooler to get to the sensor. I do need a bit of help doing that though, as I'm still on crutches from knee surgery. Should take no more than 2 hours total time. I'll provide beer and pizza to anyone who can help diagnose the issue with my car!

I can do it any evening this week or this coming Saturday midday.

Thanks!

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Well thanks for all the offers to help :p

Does matter now, as I did fix it...

2013 S4 - Glacier White - DSG - B&O - Tech Package - Sports Diff - Napa - RS4 Grille - Stasis Exhaust - APR Intake - KW Variant 1 - Stern Control Arms - CR-15 - Stasis RSB - Moog Endlinks - PC Hyper Black Peelers - Deval Front Lip - ECS Rear Diffuser - Carbon Imports Ducktail - ECS Mirror Caps - Relak Paddle Extensions - Autostyle Floor Mats - LED Interior - V1 - Blackvue DR900s -

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Eric,

Sorry man, just catching up with this post. LMK if you're still in need of some help.

- D

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived