LegacyGT.com

Regal Blue LGT spotted in Worcester

albeik

Driving back home (with my wife's TL) spotted a Blue LGT speeding right behind me (plate doesn't look like from MA, though). Looked really nice -- decided to follow it.

Just wanted to mention that! Really looked nice at night with that color! :)

I AM always in the Worcester, 190, rt 2 area.........I def remember play'n with A TL the other day...They were infront of me....looked like they were gonna stay straigh, I put on my blinker, they shot across and off the exit.......we got off exit 33....they went straight, I went off to the right up to 190......But mine GT is black....with HIDs....

Coincidence?

Guest *Jedimaster*
GO'n old school............LOVE IT........:lol:

I'd get in trouble with the bosses of the board if I quoted the ones I want to :D

#@!$ you ya son of a @#$%^! Is about as close as we can get without it being totally unintelligible :lol:

Gotta love Toll Booth Willy!

Ok I will.......but only my fav =)

"F YOU, YOU F'N UPPITY BITCH! I'LL F'N F YOU AND ALL YOUR FISH-EATIN FRIENDS IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHERS! YOU'RE GONNA DIE BITCH! I'M COMIN OUTTA THE BOOTH! "

I tried to edit the best I could mods...they are quotes...=)

Guest *Jedimaster*
Ok I will.......but only my fav =)

"F YOU, YOU F'N UPPITY BITCH! I'LL F'N F YOU AND ALL YOUR FISH-EATIN FRIENDS IN FRONT OF YOUR MOTHERS! YOU'RE GONNA DIE BITCH! I'M COMIN OUTTA THE BOOTH! "

I tried to edit the best I could mods...they are quotes...=)

That's exactly the one I was thinking of :lol:

I'm comin' outta the BOOOOOTHA!

That damn same TSX (So I was wrong about before...it wasn't a TL =( Sorry) pulled up to me again...(I remember the plate of almost everyone who steps =) Setting: I passed him getting onto rt 2. My speed constant 78ish...Anyway he puts his four ways on and speeds up next to me....its a two lane road, about 150 yards ahead of me, a slow moving car...no one in his lane....so I know he's gonna floor it and try and box me in........so he does, I let him get about a cars lengh ahead of me, drop it in to 4th......he was a dot in my mirror........he though he was gonna box me in....:lol:

Oh and is that a new sign of challenge.....put on the 4 ways when pulling up to someone? I've never seen that before..

Archived