LegacyGT.com

blown engine blown turbo

After you get your car fixed, you should get a keyboard with a period on it.

he's got one. It's like playing where's waldo, but there is a period in his post :lol:

car for sale. PM me!

And driving with the oil pressure light on for 5 min is one thing you did wrong. Those lights only light up essentially when the oil pressure is really REALLY low.

edit: woops, one phone call and someone posts it already, +1!

I appreciate the worthless comments go find something more constructive to do rather than dissecting my post and make fun of it all i am trying to do is to keep fellow owners informed on the defects of this car rather than act like a class act retard like you guys and post worthless comments

car had sufficient oil in it if oil pressure is low and car is under warranty that ain't my problem thats why i have a warranty but if you guys can post a comment that can be helpful thats fine if its retarded keep to your self

I appreciate the worthless comments go find something more constructive to do rather than dissecting my post and make fun of it all i am trying to do is to keep fellow owners informed on the defects of this car rather than act like a class act retard like you guys and post worthless comments

car had sufficient oil in it if oil pressure is low and car is under warranty that ain't my problem thats why i have a warranty but if you guys can post a comment that can be helpful thats fine if its retarded keep to your self

We're not making worthless comments. The fact that you drove your car with the oil pressure light on for 5 min is your problem. The thresholds for those lights are usually really low, sometimes as low as 2.5 psi. You think your motor and turbo will survive on 2.5 psi? No.

Archived