LegacyGT.com

DIY Legacy GT Mirror Install

Is anyone familiar with the schematics of the turn signal wires? I'm pretty sure that of the two wires at the end of the LGT mirror harness, one is for the signal and the other is a ground wire. Can anyone confirm this?

More importantly, if the turn signal mirrors are plug and play with the whole door harness, that means that there must be some wiring for the turn signals at the base of the harness. I just got the mirror harnesses, so I don't know what two do with the two extra wires for the turn signal. There must be an easy way to wire this, but I can't figure it out. I'm so frustrated and confused. :spin: Can anyone tell me where these wires should lead to?

My guess is a bad connection somewhere. Check that the harnesses are plugged tight or for any corrosion on the pins. Dielectric grease may help too. Wish I had a better answer for you.

You're probably right because my brother said the same thing. I guess I'll try using some dielectric grease on the door harness and see if that helps. I'm also gonna do a voltage test on the turn signal wire. Do you know by any chance what the voltage should be?

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived