LegacyGT.com

GI: Install Meet

BigInALegacy

Oh me too me too! I'm buying my springs in a week or two.

I also have a short throw shifter if anyone wants to help me throw that on :)

Dark - I just put on my STS a few weeks ago, pretty simple install if you have the right tools. I'll make sure to bring my snap ring pliers for you to use. Your gonna LOVE the feel after install!

Dark - I just put on my STS a few weeks ago, pretty simple install if you have the right tools. I'll make sure to bring my snap ring pliers for you to use. Your gonna LOVE the feel after install!

Ah nice. Is that the little C-nose pliers thingeys?

Haha the first time I read that I read "you're gonna feel the LOVE" I was like wut...

Speaking of wat... you guys HAVE to read this...

a little off topic but hahaha it's hilarious. Nongraphic, but still

NSFW

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b87/hurt911gen/wat.jpg?t=1242241720

But anyway as I was saying, I tried shifting it around (not actually driving tho) on my friend's car and it felt really tough to move. I guess I will get used to it.

Ah nice. Is that the little C-nose pliers thingeys?

But anyway as I was saying, I tried shifting it around (not actually driving tho) on my friend's car and it felt really tough to move. I guess I will get used to it.

Yes - the little "c nose" plier thingeys. It'll save you about 15 bucks since you won't have to buy them.

It takes a little getting used to with the shorter shift, i found myself missing gates since the throw was a diff angle. But once you get used to it and if you configure it right it cuts down your throw by what seems to be 50%...

hour and a half from 01930, havent really done anything to my car yet but interested in seeing what others have done, tempted to try and install led strips in the headlights, not sure about wiring and baking and that sort of stuff, not much experience with it, depending when this takes place i may try to take the trip, dont know anyone else who owns a legacy, maybe learn a thing or two

okay, so sorry its been so long, been real busy with a new job and all...

I was able to talk to him, and unfortunately he's using part of the garage as a warehouse for his business storage, so until he finds another warehouse location, he doesn't think it's a good idea to have a bunch of people there trying to do work. :(

Usually you could fit 3-4 cars in there, but right now there's only one physical bay open, so I had to twist his arm to get him to move his corvette so i could change my oil this past weekend... :redface:

I'll keep you guys posted if anything should change... sorry. :(

Archived