LegacyGT.com

Adding a Sunroof?

Threelions23

I forget the company that made mine. waldro or something like that. it actually opened in like the stock and had 3 presets you could set and one touch open and close, tilt up and also it would close automaticly a few seconds after you shut the car off in case you forgot to close it. never leeaked and looked stock. I think it was 1000 from the dealer and covered under warranty as well.

useless signature line where i cant mention my sponsors

"First Bagged BL5!"

^ My bet is Webasto. :)

The one on my wife's '05 WRX did precisely that. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Okay, read carefully cause I am going to type this only once....maybe with a few errors... You must follow these steps correctly.

Step 1: Find a gullible bozo who always likes to take bets.

Step 2: Skillfully bet the gullible bozo that you will make a hole in the roof of your car with a screwdriver and a hammer for $1000.00 USD.

Step 3: Make sure bozo produces cash before hole is made.

Step 4: Use the money you won to get a free sunroof.

;)

I'd think installing an OEM would require a lot more skill & labor than aftermarket.
06LOB2.5i MT, JDMRSB, GYTTs, HPS, LGT Mufflers & Leather Wheel, SubiMomo Knob, Inalfa Moonroof, Clutch Switch Bypass, DeDRLd, DeChimed, & Straight Headrest.

Archived