LegacyGT.com

Track days in NoCal?

rudy

Now that I've relocated, I'd like to get some time on the tracks around here. I'm typically used to the 2 day weekends where you get 3-4 20 minute sessions a day, with groups segmented from novice to advanced.

Are there any organizations that run something similar that I should look at to find their schedule/price/etc?

TEAM miata is pretty good.

Did an event with them back in my miata days. they let anyone go..

dudes were extra friendly. just grab an advanced guy to instruct and you're good to go.

they take care of noobs and are pretty safety conscious.

car for sale. PM me!

speaking of track days, anyone wanna go to thunderhill with NCRC on june 21? only $125!

I'm moving back to CA and plan to do both days of that.

I used to, and am considering resuming, the BMW CCA Golden Gate Chapter's HPDE's @ Laguna Seca, Sears Point, & Thunder Hill:

http://www.ggcbmwcca.org/

Sears Point's my favorite track in all of California, but Laguna Seca is obviously legendary. Thunder Hill is a nice, fast track.

Their HPDE's (or rather, "High Performance Driving Schools") are in the same format OP described.

• 4 weeks later...
TEAM miata is pretty good.

Did an event with them back in my miata days. they let anyone go..

dudes were extra friendly. just grab an advanced guy to instruct and you're good to go.

they take care of noobs and are pretty safety conscious.

YES! and Bonnie is the coolest person ever. mild mannered lady from reno that looks like she could be a 1st grade teacher... and she absolutely shreds that track.

TEAM events are definately a good starting point

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Archived