LegacyGT.com

Need Autobody Paint Shop Recommendation 4 CT

jazzmon

Hi folks,

This is my first post to this website. I would have perferred to post under better condtions but here my problem. I purchased a Black 05 Legacy 2.5 GT Limted Wagon 6 weeks ago. I absolutely love this car so what happen yesterday really hurts me deeply. :(

I was helping a friend purchase a new digital camera and I had parked my GT in the parking lot in front of Best Buy in Manchester, Connecticut (Buckland Hills). When I return from the store, my friend who was with me pointed a deep scratch on the passenger side of my GT. Someone had keyed my new GT from the rear passenger side driver door to the rear passengerside quarter panel. I filed a police report at the parking lot.

Now I need to find an autobody shop that can fix the damage. The scratches are deep, and extremely noticable since the GT is black. I really want to find a really good autobody shop to repair the damage. I really want any evidence of what happened erased, a really good professional job. I am hoping someone here has had a very good experience with paint work in a Auto Body shop in Hartford County. I looking for recommendations.

--------

Edward Galarza

Manchester, Connecticut

jazzmon@cox.net

Edward,

Sorry about your car, some people just don't care. I have the same car. It's about 2 1/2 months old.

My friend owns Turnpike Motors on the Berlin Turnpike. They do most of the body work for New Country Motor Cars (BMW,Mercedes,Mini) and Thomas Jaguar. They are very professional. I'm sure they can take care of your problems. Give Doug Jr. a call 860-666-3319.

Good Luck,

Peter

Thank you Fast Wagon,

I will stop by there tomorrow. I had actually left a message for them on their website's webform last night. I was so upset as night from what had happened to my GT I wasn't able to sleep and stay up looking through the SBC yellow pages and visiting website from autobody ads. They called and left a message on my answering machine. I will stop by there tomorrow.

-Ed

Archived