LegacyGT.com

Rallitek Swaybars

anyone on here install the Rallitek 22mm front and rear sway kit to their 2.5i? do you need to have endlinks for them? (noob question i know, but I want to take every precaution before installing mine so i dont **** my cars suspension up)

As I understand it, the endlinks are not necessary hardware for the mounting of the sway bars. However, they are integral to the entirety of the suspension system. If your endlinks are weak or are breaking, your car will not handle in the manner it should.

There are some threads on here that detail how the endlinks fit into the whole of the suspension system. I think if you have a new car, getting to about 60k miles is about time to change your endlinks, something like that.

alright, i'll just get them later on then

Hey make sure you report back what you think about the sways..I just did rallitek springs & Bilsteins (report in the suspension forum) and it was a fantastic upgrade, wondering how things would tighten up further with the rallitek sways.

Dude have you looked at the stock endlinks?? Theyre a joke. Your new swaybars will have about 500% torsional stiffness over stock, and I have no faith that those tiny-ass endlinks will hold up. I'd get new ones.

how are the springs working out for you? how much did they lower your car?

The handling is just amazing. HEad & shoulders above stock, more precise in just about everything. Lanechanges n the freeway now are crist, no more float. As for looks, rears dropped about 3/4-inch, front about 1/2-inch so there is a small amount of reverse rake -- or 'saggy butt'. Doesn't look noticeable but at some point I'll put in the 1/4-inch shims to even it. I have a thread in this forum with pics

I pmed sean about the endlinks and he said the stockers should be fine for a few weeks but in the long run I should upgrade, I saw one of their videos on installing them on a WRX and the stockers do look weak so its on the to do list.

I pmed sean about the endlinks and he said the stockers should be fine for a few weeks but in the long run I should upgrade, I saw one of their videos on installing them on a WRX and the stockers do look weak so its on the to do list.

ive seen our stock endlinks and when compared to the upgrades, youll certainly SE the difference. ive read youll be fine for a while on the sotck links, but spirited driving , over time can cause these stock links to break, and understandably so. if youre gonna do the upgrade, might as well, DO the upgrade. i debated these very thoughts when i purchased my springs, looking ahead to the sway bars, and wondered, will i really need the end links? im sure youll get info from both sides of the fence, amnd personally, id LIKE to have the beefier links and the only setback would be tacking on another 100 plus after purchasing the sways. but as most will say on here, "gotta pay to play!" but how much is it worth paying for out N/As?

I installed the rear one today, i did notice the handling is alittle bit heavier than before, but then again the sway bar is about 5 times heavier than the stock one, anyone else experience it feel a little heavier?

when I put mine on I noticed quicker response, and less roll. the only time my steering got heavier is when I added caster with a whiteline anti lift kit. did you keep the stock rear links?

yeah i kept the stockers, I was at a meet last night one of the guys i was talking to for daily driving its not neccessary to upgrade your endlinks just get the AVO RSB mounts

yeah i kept the stockers, I was at a meet last night one of the guys i was talking to for daily driving its not neccessary to upgrade your endlinks just get the AVO RSB mounts

I was told by my local tech. that upgraded RSB mounts aren't necessary for daily driving, only heavy track use :p:lol:

Archived