LegacyGT.com

Caster out of spec and Camber not adjustable?

pre-dent

Lowered my car yesterday (-1.5 inches front -1.2 rear), drove on it for about 100 miles then got an alignment this evening. I took it to a local alignment shop that was highly recommended by other Subaru owners over on Nasioc.

The guy at the desk told me that his mechanic noted:

Rear Camber Not adjustable

Right rear toe adjuster not operating properly

However everything seems to be within spec although close to the limits, so I didn't question him about these at that time. The only real concern I have is my front left caster being just out of spec. They said that was not adjustable and that it didn't affect anything important (tire wear or driving wise).

I've never had any aftermarket suspension work done on any previous cars, does my spec chart look pretty decent?

http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m239/milanolude/DSC_0659.jpg

Thanks!

I would say that you have too much negative camber in the rear . Perrin, Whiteline, etc makes adjustable Lower control arms that will fix that. You probably need new toe in bolts. You should add a roll center kit on the front. It makes a big difference in lowered cars.
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Archived