LegacyGT.com

Kickass bodyshops in LA?

redline76

So, the car is two weeks old, under 500 miles and my neighbor graciously scratched/gouged my back bumper for me. At least they came to the door to tell me, but it was still kind of annoying, to say the least. I think she's just going to pay me $ to fix it instead of dealing with insurance.

So here's my options

1) Go to the bodyshop I would like to deal with (M2 in Santa Monica) but they're going to be $$$

2) Get a bumper repair guy to fix it with his airbrush.

Because the car is brand freakin' new and the gap btw the bumper and fender is no longer even, I am leaning towards the bodyshop, but I don't want to be an d**k and have her pay out the $400-$500 M2 is sure to charge.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Warren.

theres a good body shop next to the subie shop i work at. he gives a discount if you pay in cash...but its in torrence, so if its close, write me a message and if you want, you can make your subie faster and get the paint fixed all in one trip!!!

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sleepin', where do you work at in Torrance? I work @ Toyota (190th & Western) and getting my car fixed while I'm at work would be ideal :)

I'm also interested in knowing which shop you work at. Harman?

Thanks for the suggestions.

Sleepin', where do you work at in Torrance? I work @ Toyota (190th & Western) and getting my car fixed while I'm at work would be ideal :)

I'm also interested in knowing which shop you work at. Harman?

you work at Toyota and drive a Suby :rolleyes::)

Well, what can I say? Toyota makes incredibly well engineered cars that are pretty boring. I like rooting for the underdog, and I've yet to see another LGT since I bought mine. It's tough to have an air of exclusivity with a $30K car but you get that with a Legacy :)

People at work were telling me to wait for the next gen. Lexus IS but they're dropping the Sport-Cross, and besides, they never made it in manual.

Archived