Jump to content

Am i missing something?


Recommended Posts

I am trying to buy top hats for my tein basics (its clunking when i turn the wheel), i cannot seem to find any info on this... are they camber plates? does camber plates replace the top hats? I'm lost :confused:

i want to autox my car and i have 25mm sways front and rear aswell, any info much appreciated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

tein basics work with the stock tophats? you could re-order them from subaru.


i guess you could use camber plates? i do'n tknow if the GTworx ones from racecomp will work, but NVH will probably be worse with camber plates vs rubber tophats

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use