LegacyGT.com

iPhone and Aux

flyboy1649

So I searched and could not find anything on this. I had my iPhone plugged in and listening to it thorugh the Aux mode of my stereo, my phone rang and it played the voice on the speakers. So kind of like my own little ghetto blue tooth. Has anyone else noticed this? Maybe I still just don't know how to search.

I did that a lot in my 07, it's actually pretty cool except if the volume is up too much the other person can hear their echo. On a side note, you coming to the UT meet on May 8th?

Unfortunately not. I am actually living in Monterey, CA right now to learn Pashto (Afghani) but I will be there in spirit!!!!!

I have the monster iSoniTalk, and it works well. It is basically a mic for the iphone, and then you use regular headphones, or in this case a 1/8 cable to the legacy. I'm trying to find something that does line out through the dock connector, but as far as ppl calling on the iSoniTalk, it doesn't seem bad. The ONLY downside, or just one big one, is that the iPhone doesn't allow volume adjustments outside of the program you are using. So when you plug in, vol all the way up for audio, when someone calls, vol all the way up so you can hear them, and then can't forget to turn it back down after. It sucks but seems to be the cheapest/easiest way to get audio and talk on the Legacy.

Archived