LegacyGT.com

New Stickers

Tide

Just in from the factory, LegacyGT.com v3 stickers are now available. As usual these stickers are for donators only. Any donator can go to the donation forums and read the sticky on how to get your new stickers.

About the stickers - 4 inches wide, 0.85 inches tall, pure vinyl. Safe to stick on your iPhone, Laptop, Car, anything. Can stick and re-stick with ease.

If you're not a donator, maybe now is the time. It's a lifetime of fun, special forums, stickers, signatures, and you can talk down to noobs with an unrivaled air of confidence. Visit your UserCP and look for Paid Subscriptions.

If you still really really want stickers but can't donate, check out AK's thread here:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php?t=99054&highlight=stickers

-Tide

SM_stickers.jpg.dcddf0d25220db586c8e50dddfe41b6b.jpg

I want one of these stickers but could the edges be a little more rounded off to match the lettering?

Also, i donated at one time but it was a while back. Does the status still stand?

<<<<<<<

The stickers are already made and cut, and yes, the status is lifetime.

I want one of these stickers but could the edges be a little more rounded off to match the lettering?

Also, i donated at one time but it was a while back. Does the status still stand?

<<<<<<<

Donation forum? I may blind but I have donated and I do not see one??? While I'm ranting, I have no access for adding a sig???? I pull down the quick link tab and there is nothing there or in my user CP. Please fix so can get some stickers!!! Thanks :).

PM me your paypal info and I'd be happy to look into it.

Donation forum? I may blind but I have donated and I do not see one??? While I'm ranting, I have no access for adding a sig???? I pull down the quick link tab and there is nothing there or in my user CP. Please fix so can get some stickers!!! Thanks :).

• 1 month later...

Archived