LegacyGT.com

Added another LGT to the Socal collection!

issai

I'm back! Well, I mostly really lurk here and rarely contribute-- only because there's a lotta good info here!

A long time ago, I had a used '05 LGT 5MT sedan for a fun 6 months. Then, I hit upon a bit of hard times, so I got rid of it.

As the country's economy has crumbled, I've lucked out and managed to keep my job. So, recently, I tried looking around for a '05 LGT 5EAT wagon. But since all of you seem to love your cars so much in Socal, I had to take matter in my own hands and fly out to STL to drive one back!

I can't think of a better way to "test-drive" the car than a 2K-mile trip across the country-- especially with the 10K-ft level blizzard in the Colorado Rockies on I-76 this past Saturday night!!

I'm already having a blast with the shag-wagon. Maybe I'll show up in a future meet!

I was pleasantly surprised today when I hit the rev limiter in 1st gear-- in a 5EAT! Boo-yah! What a trip. Can't wait until I get my first few mods done!

Mods already ordered and in-flight:

- TruCool 4452 tranny cooler

- FredBeanParts April brake sale parts-- Hawk HPS pads, SS lines, blue ATE fluid

Mods I'm working on getting:

- JDM 20mm RSB-- pretty positive I'll get silverfool's by next week

- Clear-bra-- having some difficulty finding someone local to do this. Marco @ South Coast Subaru said he'd hook me up with someone, so waiting for his response.

- Possibly HID's although low priority.

Future mods-- to make it track-happy:

- Better brakeage, somehow

- Better suspension-- trying to go faster & faster in the 10 East -> 710 South cloverleaf :D

Archived