LegacyGT.com

Help looking for a part: MA

slimjoe

I've been searching for a white '05 trunk lid and a search came up with a shop/dealer/yard place in central MA. It's called Linder's Inc located in Worcester, MA 01607.

So since I'm a bit far from central MA, I'm in central NJ, about 5 hours out, I was wondering if someone could help me out and drive over and check it out to see if there's any damage, scratches or whatever that would keep me from making the drive up to come and pick it up.

I wanted to make the drive this weekend so it's a bit short on notice but any help would be appreciated. If there's someone close-by to the area that can take a look at it, I can hold off on the trip or whatever.

Thanks anyways!

Think you'd be able to take a look at the trunk (white without a spoiler for a 2005 LGT) tomorrow after work or something? It'd just be for if there's any real damage to the trunk (scratches, dents, chips, that sort of thing). They're open on Friday's from 8-6p.

:)

Around the edges? Like by the right/left sides and is it more along the underside of the lid or right on the edge? If you were looking for a lid, would you get this one?

Thank you so much for taking the time to check it out for me!

if i needed one without spending alot of money its the way to go. there were no dents. u can see some chips they are on the edges of the lid. theres no wing on it. its not bad shape. if you are looking for a perfect lid then its not what you want but there are no major improfections.

Archived