LegacyGT.com

2010 Nismo 370Z

Its certainly an improvement over the previous one in a few ways. I always thought the front fascia of the previous gen of Z was a bit.. ugly.

I'm still not sure what to think about nissan's "bommerang lights" design cue. I cant decide if I really like it.. or if its just ok. I dont hate it tho.

I'd consider one of these if it was a market I was into.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

i am not positive but im pretty sure the G37 coupe comes awd now... or at least they gotta option for it...

I personally wouldnt want an AWD version, its auto only first off but the 350 and 370z are 2 seater sports cars with a great balance in RWD form. RWD is what i look for in a 2nd car oriented towards speed.

^ im not sayin i would want a awd on either.... isnt that the whole point in buyin a 350z or 370z?? for the RWD?? the G35 does make a sport coupe thats 4 seater BTW... same car longer chassis....

pfft I hardly call the G35 coupe a 4 seater...only small children above childseat age and below like age 7 can fit in the back.

I think one of my friends bought a G35 coupe just so he'll never have to be the DD.

Archived