LegacyGT.com

Perrin Swaybars

blusube

Just installed Perrin swaybars on my GT wagon yesterday. All I can say is that if you haven't installed them yet, go do it! Immediately you notice that the car is much tighter and the family car lean is gone. This is my wife's car and she even enjoys it better. The ride does become a little bit more rough, but nothing significant. I need to take the car for a good run to see how whe does at the limit, but for right now I am very happy.

I AGREE, on sunday I installed my Front/Rear Perrin adjustable Sways, and Front/rear endlinks.......and my bushings........I can't believe how awesome the difference is...I've drive REAL hard, fast corners and I am amazed...install was a PIA to get everything lined up and in place...but with levarage, all got into place.....I popped a tire off instead of dropping the exhaust.....I am set Soft up front, and Middle in the rear...so I can even go stiffer if I want...which I will just to check it out =)

Not only that I can't believe how $30 dollar bushings can affect a shift so much....took away all the "notchy-ness" of the STS I have....

As an LGT driver with Perrin sways/links on in front & back, I'm also very satisfied with the much improved handling. The elimination of all "sponginess" is the best part. The car knifes between lanes or around corners now without the plowing and lean.

Unfortunately, like others who have posted here, my LGT just started to "moan & groan" at the front swaybar. It's seem correct that the yellow goo lube that Perrin provides just can't survive long. I need to find a good lube fast! Hate that it sounds like a 70's Buick now when I go slowly over bumps.

Just ordered mine today perrin front and rear from MPJ Performance,........$340 shipped can't beat it... i think i got a new guy on the phone though so deal with him and navigate him on the site if you are gonna call them to order,... ONE QUESTION.. how hard is the front to install you gotta remove the exhaust?

Just ordered mine today perrin front and rear from MPJ Performance,........$340 shipped can't beat it... i think i got a new guy on the phone though so deal with him and navigate him on the site if you are gonna call them to order,... ONE QUESTION.. how hard is the front to install you gotta remove the exhaust?

I'm assuming you mean the rear....and no...you do not have to remove the exhaust. :)

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

NO i mean the FRONT.......what all do you have to remove to get the front one in to place, other than the plastic.. do you have to drop the exhaust from the motor to get the bar into position................ on the FRONT!

NO i mean the FRONT.......what all do you have to remove to get the front one in to place, other than the plastic.. do you have to drop the exhaust from the motor to get the bar into position................ on the FRONT!

OK.....exhaust is in the rear and some have taken the cans off to put the rear on. Chill....have an eskimo pie! :D

No plumbing has to be removed for the front. A support bracket is the only thing you need to unbolt (7-8 bolts) to put the front on.

OBAMA......One Big Ass Mistake America!

Archived