LegacyGT.com

About to make the jump WRX -> LGT

Shag-e

I'm about to ttrade in my WRX wagon and get a LGT sedan and I have some questions.

I have only begun my homework on the car so please bare with me.

If I jumped to the limited trim level, then the only thing I would get would be a moonroof?

Is an indash 6 disk stereo an option or is it standard on certain trim levels?

Are aluminum pedals an option or is it standard on certain trim levels?

Will my all weather mats from the WRX fit in the sedan?

Does the LGT come with a rear LSD?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Limited also has leather and power seats. Indash is standard on all GT, limited or not. Aluminium pedals are a dealer installed accessory. Don't know about the mats. And yes it has a rear LSD.

Song of Post- Pink Floyd- Comfortably Numb

'05 Black Legacy GT Wagon 5-spd

'02 Topaz/Black 330Ci 5-spd

Drift Ryder's School of Rally Arts, coming to an Australia near you.

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have the aluminum pedals on their LGT? Are they the sameones that are on the WRX?

I have the STI Pedal Kit on my LGT Wagon and really like them a lot. It's been particularly helpful during the rainy season because the pink nubs really help to align and stabilize your wet feet when shifting and braking.

Not sure if they are the exact same pedals as on the WRX but if the WRX ones are STI, I'd guess that they aren't that much different from the LGT. Also, thought the STI Pedal Kit for the WRX also included the dead pedal on the left, whereas the STI PK for the LGT only includes the gas, brake and clutch (if MT equipped). Anyone clarify this?

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

The pedals are different. I have the STI Pinks in my Legacy.

The WRX ones are Black, with shorter nubs. The Legacy ones are Pink, and the nubs sem to be a little higher on them.

The WRX did not include the deadpedal. Most people went and bought the Autospeed Deadpedal to match the standard ones in the WRX.

I have yet to find a STI Pink Dead Pedal to match.

I ordered my car with them installed. They do come with a set of instructions if you just want to order them at another time and put them on. There's at least one post on the site about installing the pedals.

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

Archived