LegacyGT.com

Drug Investigation

dtmenace

DODGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPT. Investigation

A Deputy stops at a ranch and talks with the old ranch owner.

He tells the rancher, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegal grown drugs.'

The old rancher says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

The officer verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Pointing to the badge on his chest he proudly says,

'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish…=2 0on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the deputy running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer.

The officer is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

'Your badge! Show him your badge!'

muhahaha thatll show him =P

btw coxx,

office space is the best movie of all time

:lol::lol: it's awesome!

& you're one of the few people that's not a moron & got the reference :lol::lol: Too many people here have told me how my violent avatar makes me a violent person :rolleyes::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

DODGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPT. Investigation

A Deputy stops at a ranch and talks with the old ranch owner.

He tells the rancher, 'I need to inspect your ranch for illegal grown drugs.'

The old rancher says, 'Okay, but don't go in that field over there.'

The officer verbally explodes saying, 'Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me.' Pointing to the badge on his chest he proudly says,

'See this badge? This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish…=2 0on any land. No questions asked or answers given. Have I made myself clear? Do you understand?'

The old rancher nods politely and goes about his chores.

Later, the old rancher hears loud screams and spies the deputy running for his life and close behind is the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull is gaining ground on the officer.

The officer is clearly terrified.

The old rancher immediately throws down his tools, runs to the fence and yells at the top of his lungs.....

'Your badge! Show him your badge!'

DT - Still on the board???? Cant give it up???? Going through Subaru withdrawal? Why dont you go post on the XTERRA forums? :p

05' LGT Wagon with 5 Spd The Coolest Mod ! :dm:

I remember you ya bum :lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Archived