LegacyGT.com

Philadelphia Audio Installation People!

mattaleao

Hey all.

I've decided to go the route of installing an aftermarket headunit to get my iphone integration. I will worry about steering wheel controls at a later date, and the bluetooth integration is a feature that makes a difference to me.

Does anyone do head-unit installation or have a good/trustworthy business contact in the philadelphia region that you would reccomend?

I'm willing to pay for the installation (obviously) and I will bring the equipment (unless your contact runs a business and then I will purchase it from them if they prefer)

If anyone does this as a hobby and wouldn't mind meeting up I will pay for the work.

Lemme know!

I don't know how far you want to travel but I reccomend these guys to anyone in my area. They may be pricey but they are good.;)

http://www.wwstereo.com/

I had a German headunit in a domestic truck (old POS long before the LGT) and needed an adapter from the unit to the antenna. I told the guy the make vehicle and model head unit. 40 seconds later I had my parts.;)

Im starting to realize that getting an aftermarket headunit into my car's OEM spot is going to be huge trouble since i have the auto-climate control. It'd be nice to find someone in the area who has already had this done and has some experience.

Archived