LegacyGT.com

I probably already know the answer to this, but here goes

Guest *Jedimaster*

Guest *Jedimaster*
One thing that bugs me about the cd changer is that if you switch cd's, it loses the place you were at. This is fine with a music cd as you just find the track again, but I listen to audio such as stand up comedy and The Bible in my car- if I switch from The Bible to a music CD, then I have to fast forward to where I was in The Bible. So my question is will the new Legacy GT make it so you don't lose your place?

The Subaru stereos don't even have an aux input jack, so I would highly doubt they would have a feature as esoteric as what you want. My home DVD changer doesn't even have that feature.

You could look for that feature in an aftermarket CD player and have it installed. I keep hearing rumors that Subaru will provide a replacement face plate for the dash that will allow for the installation of an aftermarket stereo without having to cut the existing plate. Can anyone confirm this as anything other than a rumor?

[quote name='Drift Monkey']No jedi, you can't have your cake and eat it too! One or the other, stand-up or God! :lol:[/quote] Very simple choice, eh, jedi? :) I get to listen to the Bible on tape (my Miata doesn't have a CD player)... how's that for a pain? FFW... stop.... FFW... stop... FFW... stop... RWD... stop... FFW... stop... ah... found the right place. Ooops... already arrived at where I was going... time to park. grrrr. I'll be glad when I can replace my tapes with CDs and listen to them in the car.

Archived