LegacyGT.com

April 23rd Fuddruckers Meet!

dplacen

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i'll be goin down so if ya want to roll down together i'm down

you're not goin from work? if you arent yeah im cool with that, for anyone else who wants to cruise in, lets meet in Bridgewater in the Crate and Barrel Parking lot and cruise down together fromt here

i'm actually free on thursday if you dont have any appointments, not that much really needs to be done since its a 3 month old car i've been doing alot of self detailing, rain-x window treatment would be good though. i screwed up doing the touch up paint so i think i need to go to Terry's or somethin and have them fix it for me

so do i but i get out of work and home by 5 or so. So when ever u can how long does it take from work to McD's. I can be there like 615 or so

how about we meet in Bridgewater, you live like 20 minutes from me and for all of us Bridgewater is a little more central of a location, and from there its only another 20 minutes to fudds

how about we meet in Bridgewater, you live like 20 minutes from me and for all of us Bridgewater is a little more central of a location, and from there its only another 20 minutes to fudds

yeah that is bridgewater is closer to my work making it much easier, what time you leaving from there?

I say let's meet in bridgewater @ crate & barrel at the mall and cruise down from there, the mall is right off of 206 and crate and barrel is a little past the mall next to maggiano's on commons way.

I say let's meet in bridgewater @ crate & barrel at the mall and cruise down from there, the mall is right off of 206 and crate and barrel is a little past the mall next to maggiano's on commons way.

That sounds good what time.

6-630ish would probably be best per both your requests, any time in between, the last meet we didn't really get things started until like 730 so we'll have plenty of time, hopefully things will die down on 18 by then

Archived