LegacyGT.com

Custom hood scope

fbi012

Guest *Jedimaster*
A bigger scoop might let in too much soapy water from the car wash....

Nah- you just get the upgraded supersize hood scoop cover :lol:

I like the look of the larger scoop. its just to bad that it costs more than its really worth.. I also love the look of the rear wing on that wagon.. I'm sure that its big bucks as well.. maybe someday these prices will drop a bit and I'll start buying legacy dress-up parts..

$460 for the fiberglass scoop, and $570 for the carbon fiber scoop. AVO turboworld said that they can get that body kit if you want it, just for $1800 shipped to your door, wow a lot of money for a body kit! The scoops are on their website also.

I don't know about you, but I want the scoop, cause I don't want to run a front mount intercooler. Have driven a few and all have a lot of turbo lag, and the fact that a STI, and a regular WRX can get 325whp with a top mount upgraded intercooler. I have been in two so far that dynoed at 325 for the wrx and 338 for the STI, using the stock scoop, in our Subaru club. I only want 325 at the most for this car, and if I can get it with the Perrin TMIC that is good enough for me, and that part is then worth it!

Archived