LegacyGT.com

Most overpriced CAT5 ethernet cable ever...

edkwon

http://www.amazon.com/Denon-AKDL1-Dedicated-Link-Cable/product-reviews/B000I1X6PM/

With some of the funniest user reviews ever :lol:

By John L. (Border of Wasteland, Former USA) - See all my reviews

This connection isn't sound. If my calculations are correct, it should be sometime around 2007 for whomever is reading this. DO NOT USE THESE CABLES. Something... happens with them. Something came through, something from somewhere else. We were overrun in days, not many of us are left. WE LIVE UNDERGROUND! ONLY YOU CAN STOP IT NOW. SAVE US. DO NOT USE THESE CABLES.

I don't have much time. This connection isn't sound. If my calculations are correct, it should be--

I saw that cat5 cable (or a different one of similar price) about a year ago. I still have the exact some WTF?? feeling about it.

It is outdated now anyway because cat6 is out..

Does the CAT6 also have the power to regenerate lost limbs and travel back in time?

Check out my new sig, from one of those awesome "reviews".......
Here's proof: Just 1 minute after buying my OBXT, I had 7 phone calls from insanely hot women, and got 7 dates out of it. Coincidence? I think not.

Maybe if you had like like 15 grand a piece speakers and ears so well trained you could actually hear that ... for most of us, all we care about is hearing things moving around the soundstage. (House of flying daggers is a great one for this).
I love my car ... basically.

Archived