LegacyGT.com

rear taillights

br7sv9x8

hello,

i just want to know that is the signal lights in the back suppose to light up when you drive or does it only signal and the bottom tail lights, light up?? it would be great if some one can take a pix of there car and explain it to me thanks alot guys.

-br7sv9x8

I'm sure you can by switching around the wiring. Would probably require cutting the wires and rerouting them and/or attaching extra wire to light up more than there should be.

Unless there's an easier way that I can't think of?

-ben

I think it could be done by changing sockets and bulbs for the top portions to dual fillaments, and tapping into the bottom tail lights. You could probable change all 4 to dual fillement so that they all operate as both tails and brake lights. There are some members on here that are very good at figuring out electrical mods. Just give 'em time to come up with a solution.

hello,

ok i got it to work now it took me about 20 mins to find out how to make the top of the rear lights to work and stay on when i drive too it was easy. and it look really nice all i need to do now it tap it to the break lights so it will be on when i break thanks.

-br7sv9x8

Archived