LegacyGT.com

tell me if this is a bad idea or not

sleepin gt

i think i want to replace my fog lights with yellow lights. i know its very 'lexusy' but i really think it would look good. and WHERE could i find them. i havent even taken them apart to see what kinds of bulbs they are...for all i know i may be able to go to autozone for them. any suggestions????:)

THANKS!

did this last month on my silver wagon

silverstar low beams

piaa ion crystal fogs

evrything shine further fogs are bright as hell. i just with i could have forgs on without low beams fogs dont glare in snow low beams do!!!!!

...i just wish i could have fogs on without low beams...

To accomplish this, do the fog light mod by following the nice set of instructions HERE . This will allow you to have the fogs on with just the parking lights, as well as with the low beams. If you want to be able to turn on only the fogs, with no other lamps lit, then follow this ALTERATION to the above mod. That's what I did.

It took me longer to accomplish that others have, but I attribute that to big hands in small places, and making sure I'm doing everything right when working on wiring. I learned my lesson back in the 80s watching a wiring harness in the engine compartment melt and start glowing red due to my carelessness.

Why would you want your car to have yellow lights? They look silly.

IIRC, true fogs lights are supposed to be yellow like the ones on Lexus IS300. I won't be surprised if our stock ones don't work well in fog.

This Space For Rent

• 2 weeks later...

Archived