LegacyGT.com

My Spec B might be closer in sight then I thought...

I just got a call for a job after graduation. I'm going on April 16th for my second interview. If I land the job, come August 15th. For my birthday I'm going to go out and by a Spec B. I'm really excited...

However I went around trying to find the Spec B I want. Is it nearly impossible to find a Spec B in Satin White Pearl? I saw a 2.5i in the color and really liked it, I love the two tone tan and black interior...

I just want to find a spec b to test drive to see if I'll even like it...any insight?

I just got a call for a job after graduation. I'm going on April 16th for my second interview. If I land the job, come August 15th. For my birthday I'm going to go out and by a Spec B. I'm really excited...

However I went around trying to find the Spec B I want. Is it nearly impossible to find a Spec B in Satin White Pearl? I saw a 2.5i in the color and really liked it, I love the two tone tan and black interior...

I just want to find a spec b to test drive to see if I'll even like it...any insight?

Congrats! You're had a hard time finding a Spec.B in white as 2009 is the first year it's existed in that color. 2006 was only available in silver, while the 2007-2008 ones were only available in silver or dark grey.

I did notice that minor problem...and I don't have a clue how many dealers order any in white. On autotrader I wasn't able to find any. I'm going to go into the dealer on monday and see if they can do a locate to tell me how many white ones are out there right now. The 2009 Spec B's have all been delivered right?

There are 2 or 3 SWP Spec B's in the country unsold right now I believe. One is in VA and the other is in OK, the other might be in Il. There are also more spec's in production right now that will be shipped over here in a couple months. Hopefully one of them is white and wingless cause thats what I'm looking for my self.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

There are also more spec's in production right now that will be shipped over here in a couple months.

Do you live in a US territory or something? The spec.B is made in Indiana.

Wait, you must live in Canada right?

Do you live in a US territory or something? The spec.B is made in Indiana.

Wait, you must live in Canada right?

I live in the US. I'm just quoting what my dealer told me. Even though they are slightly dumb since they didn't know for 09 the Spec B's came in other colors besides DGM.

Here's what they told me.

"Good morning Steven, right now the factory has a few more in production for allocation but, none are due until next month. I'll call you when they hit the port in NJ."

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

I live in the US. I'm just quoting what my dealer told me. Even though they are slightly dumb since they didn't know for 09 the Spec B's came in other colors besides DGM.

Here's what they told me.

"Good morning Steven, right now the factory has a few more in production for allocation but, none are due until next month. I'll call you when they hit the port in NJ."

That makes no sense, as paycer said they're made in Indiana.

Archived