LegacyGT.com

Oh Ohh... So my CD player is not working

Xterior

I read about the same situation happening to other members. Radio is fine is just the CD player on myh 05 LGT. It has 52k miles and bought it from an used car dealership so will it still be on Subaru warranty? If not then I wonder if is a good time to do some mod for it be able to play my Ipod since I barelly use CD's anyway.

What's wrong with it? It's possible a CD is stuck and you could probably fix it yourself. CD's have known to get stuck in the CD player.
If you don't vote Trump, out, you're a bigot who hates america.

What's wrong with it? It's possible a CD is stuck and you could probably fix it yourself. CD's have known to get stuck in the CD player.

But it doesnt even turn on the CD unit when I press CD but the Radio works fine it just won't activate to CD. I tried pressing load, eject and nothing happens

• 2 years later...
^^Same thing happened to me a couple of months back with my 05 stock radio. Changed out to a 203uh from an 07 I believe. Worked fine for about two months, now his morning the same thing all over. CD button does not work and I cannot eject any cd's.

Archived