LegacyGT.com

Black out / Clear Headlights do it for me?

macdarwin

I've done it a couple of times for different people. The main problem is that it's time consuming. It isn't generally challenging like needing help in installing a rear BBK or something like that. It just takes time and patience to mask everything, paint everything, then put it back together.

I kinda wish I had the will power to do mine again. I did mine in black and now wish I would have done more of a titanium color on the whole thing. Black was just too much contrast with the white, IMO.

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I've done it a couple of times for different people. The main problem is that it's time consuming. It isn't generally challenging like needing help in installing a rear BBK or something like that. It just takes time and patience to mask everything, paint everything, then put it back together.

I kinda wish I had the will power to do mine again. I did mine in black and now wish I would have done more of a titanium color on the whole thing. Black was just too much contrast with the white, IMO.

wanna trade with me with my Stock head lights since i want black?

you can redo the way you want it!

I'm actually considering it. The one thing though is... I have a rockblocker kit on it... which although good for you since it's been on since the first week I had the car, it means that I would need to get another set. Perhaps we can work something out..

Here's a picture of mine.

IMG_1291.jpg.7375051c4a98af45f01caa75ae644667.jpg

"some say, his arms are made of coiled adamantium fibers. And that he tops his cereal with nuts and bolts. All we know is, he's called the Jose."

I'm actually considering it. The one thing though is... I have a rockblocker kit on it... which although good for you since it's been on since the first week I had the car, it means that I would need to get another set. Perhaps we can work something out..

Here's a picture of mine.

sure bro....My headlight is in excellent condition...im not sure how much is the rockblocker cost but ill see if i can pay for it.

Hey i don't thinks so... Now I know how you feel about my poor car.. what up where hiding out as of late.

Archived