LegacyGT.com

Back seat fix

mynameismud3

I was the d.d. last night and picked up these three guys from a party. I said the one kid could smoke a cig in the back seat because I occasionally have one although I am not a habitual smoker. Long story short, he fell asleep in the back seat with the lit cigarette and burned several holes into the back seat cover. He said he would pay to have it fixed but I already contacted Wyoming Valley motors (closest dealer) and they said the best they can do is replace the seat cover which would be costly.

What would be my best bet? Cheapest and closest to brandy new?

Replace the seat cover and stick the kid with the bill.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I would get a quote on how much it would cost to fix it, either by reupholstering shop or a new seat from the dealer. Then I would try to collect on the cost - sounds like that could be an uphill battle for you... But in the meantime, you can search the scrap yards that specialize in newer cars and see if you can find a new back seat.

Sorry to hear about it man....

Archived