LegacyGT.com

speed r us???

Woodstock

If you google them they pop up as Jeam Auto Supply. They used to be located in the same plaza as Classic bowl, the only reason I know is because back in high school a few of my friends bought parts from them but that was back in 99-00. Not sure how they're service is but if your looking for Rota's i'd hit up subydude on nasioc.

Here's the link: http://sanfrancisco.citysearch.com/profile/map/602567372/daly_city_ca/jeam_automotive_supply.html

I was looking for a replacement, so I emailed zoeb inquiring for Rota Tarmac 3 18x7.5. But they don't have it in stock or will they have it in stock in the future. :(

@ Dong Homez

Could you please check it out. appreciate it man!

Rota? Damn, go see Zoeb or Dan at WheelDude.Com. They are the biggest distributor for Rota in the US! Tell them Leo from DetailAddict referred you.

Leo

I will keep them in mind. and you in my future purchase.;)

Thanks!

damn that sucks... :(

try i-club.com... Tarmac 3 is very common so you might be able to pick up some used ones there.

I was looking for a replacement, so I emailed zoeb inquiring for Rota Tarmac 3 18x7.5. But they don't have it in stock or will they have it in stock in the future. :(

@ Dong Homez

Could you please check it out. appreciate it man!

Rota? Damn, go see Zoeb or Dan at WheelDude.Com. They are the biggest distributor for Rota in the US! Tell them Leo from DetailAddict referred you.

Leo

QTMFT

thats where i get everything. period.

"i like my women the way i like terrorists...

...screaming gods name and ready to explode."

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/5479/troy3nu5.jpg

Thanks for the support guys!

The Tarmac 3 is unfortunately no longer offered in 18x7.5 fitment, this fitment was once available however for the last 2-3 years we/Rota USA have not stocked it.

The Tarmac 3 does come in 18x8 +48 fitment which is highly recommend for the Legacy GT as it fits well and will allow for a 225/40/18 tire to fit without modification. We have Tarmac 3 wheels in a wide variety of finishes and can definiately set you up with the wheels or also a full wheel/tire package that comes mounted/balanced :)

If you have any questions feel free to call me in the shop M-F 10am-5pm PST at 510-651-2956, just ask for Dan ;)

Thanks

-Dan

Email:Sales@WheelDude.com

Phone:510.651.2956

AIM:WheelDudeSales

Paypal:Sales@SubyDude.com

Archived