LegacyGT.com

My stage1 logs (mickeyd) - How are they?

morrias

This is my first foray into tuning. I just flashed the car to stage 1. It's a 5eat LGT. I'm just wondering if everything is in order here, or if there is anything I need to change? On the knock count sum, is it normal to see it increment a little like it did in the logs?

This log is a 3rd gear pull from 2K to redline.

3rdgearlogs.csv

-1.5 degrees of timing was pulled at 4.1k RPM's then it leveled out properly. How long have you been running stg1? It should adjust for that minor setting in the timing maps as it collects to the real time mapping.

Take a look at the base timing table.

Pick a cell closest to 4000 rpm and 2.8 g/rev. Drop it by 0.7 degrees. Then take a look at the cells around it. Drop the adjacent cells by 0.35 degrees to smooth it out as necessary.

Overall I think it looks really good.

I would pull .5 degrees of timing in the area you had the knock event. WOT pulls should be consistantly knock free IMO.

You do not need to log A/f (it is pretty useless once you are in boost) or atmospheric pressure (just make a note of it before the log)

Here's a screenshot of before making any changes. So on the 4000 rpm row at about the 2.7 column, I'd back it off by .7? Then to left and right of that number back it by .35?

I highlighted in red what I think I should change. Just wanted to verify.

Thanks!!

romraider.JPG.03b75bafd52aeea682fa69306a44f3ce.JPG

Archived