LegacyGT.com

Endlinks... suggestions?

arkadyzv

My stock endlinks are pretty mangled. Looking to go aftermarket. Not sure what to get. I dont want anything crazy like the adjustable ones because I will never bother adjusting them. Out of the fixed ones, what should I get?

I dont want something that will be super loud or wont last.

Just looking to hear peoples opinions. Please no stock endlinks are fine comments.

I have the avo adjustable ones and have not had any problems with them. as you've said would be your case, i have not adjusted them at all since the install, but they don't make any noise and have been solid as a rock. Avo makes a great product so i can't see why their solid links would be bad either.

Front: I'd go Rallitek spherical (they have rubber boots over the ball joint) if your endlinks don't line up that well...that is if they don't line up very perpendicular (spherical handle "angles" much better than the solid (poly insert) type in my opinion). I just received my set last week. I had MSI solid ones, but with my Cusco sway, the gap "left to right" was large between sway and suspension mounting point so I would have had to use spacers...not structurally sound in my opinion. Hence the spherical. (Currently I have AVO spherical bearing ones (adjustable)...they've done fine actually.) Of course, some have done fine with solid (insert type).

Rear: I'd like a set of Rallitek but they don't make rears right now. So, I'm going to try solid (the old MSI ones I have) if theirs not to much of a gap creating an angle. If angle/gap is too much, will probalby install AVO spherical in rear.

I like my Perrin endlinks, but caution- they sent mine without the nuts and have very poor customer service.

When I emailed them and asked them to please send the nuts, they would not send them to me until I emailed them a scan the invoice (why the big deal- not necessary...$1 for the parts and a stamp would have solved everything in five minutes). I tried to keep my sense of humor about the whole thing, so I sent them this a scan of the invoice and and this to show that they were missing:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=205&pictureid=1091

A week later I received four BOLTS (no nuts) from them. :lol:

A trip to NAPA to get the correct nuts solved the issue, but I would have preferred if they would have said oops, sorry and dropped them in the mail without three days of emails etc. This was an opportunity for them to show great service, instead it was just a PIA.

I like my Perrin endlinks, but caution- they sent mine without the nuts and have very poor customer service.

When I emailed them and asked them to please send the nuts, they would not send them to me until I emailed them a scan the invoice (why the big deal- not necessary...$1 for the parts and a stamp would have solved everything in five minutes). I tried to keep my sense of humor about the whole thing, so I sent them this a scan of the invoice and and this to show that they were missing:

http://www.legacygt.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=205&pictureid=1091

A week later I received four BOLTS (no nuts) from them. :lol:

A trip to NAPA to get the correct nuts solved the issue, but I would have preferred if they would have said oops, sorry and dropped them in the mail without three days of emails etc. This was an opportunity for them to show great service, instead it was just a PIA.

Yeah as of now I'll either get the kartboy's or the avo's. I had the Perrin LCA bushings and even the instructions were tarded, install says one thing, pictures shows the opposite, the website installed pic shows whatever.

Archived