LegacyGT.com

Thunderhill 4/11/09

wpmarky

Intrigued...and would like to say hell yes. But the car needs a few things for me to really have a good time with it out there...LCA bushings, tranny flush, install a tranny cooler, and maybe even some SS brake lines to eliminate the squish. But I guess I have a month to come up with the dough right? Last time I was at Thunderhill was years ago riding passsenger in the Ground Control company RX-7 NASA car on a group day. What a blast. That old RX-7 rotory pushed only about a 115hp but the suspension was so freakin tight all you had to do practically was get it up to speed and hold it there. We passed V8s that day who simply didn't have sticky enough shoes to keep up.

sounds like you had a good time. It'll be my first time on the track, but I heard good things about T Hill. After watching some of the vids on youtube, I can't wait xD Thinking about putting in some Hawks or Pinks first tho... wel'l see how good the refund is

sounds like you had a good time. It'll be my first time on the track, but I heard good things about T Hill. After watching some of the vids on youtube, I can't wait xD Thinking about putting in some Hawks or Pinks first tho... wel'l see how good the refund is

I was there so long ago that the track expansion wasn't even completed yet. I don't know how it is now but back then the track was also very hard on tires. Saw a few people there that day in daily drivers with trying to keep up with track cars and sliding out so hard that they literally wore flat spots in the tires an ruined them.

Archived