LegacyGT.com

Install Meet Possibility

praedet

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks! I'm going to actually be doing 3 part time jobs. The personal banker, an independent auto financing rep and hosting karaoke a couple nights a week. Should be fun!! The job hunt has been tough, but a nice forced vacation.... now back to it!

life in spin cycle.....:spin:

The garage is officially cleaned out and I'm picking up a tranny for the other 'project' in the garage today, so it should be running by Friday. Now all I have to do is organize my tool bench......chaos! Should be fun this weekend though!

I'd like to come by and meet the LGT locals + help out as much as I can. I'll bring a camera and some tools just in case, but really coming by to meet & greet, moral support and elbow grease where needed :lol:

Please let me know when and where.

Thanks!

-Sergei

Sorry guys but I'll have to bail - instead I decided it would be fun to break my ankle at Vail last Saturday - trying to watch while on crutches would be less than fun!

boo! you can point and tell others what to do or not do.

Sorry guys but I'll have to bail - instead I decided it would be fun to break my ankle at Vail last Saturday - trying to watch while on crutches would be less than fun!

Ross don't be scared I'll come pick you up! you can still wrench on crutches ;)

Well, still at it but we are 98% done. Some small snags, but it's getting to that point on a project where those small snags are really irritating. The car started and ran fine, but we had a turbo oil line leaking, which requires disassembling quite a bit of what we spent all day doing... :( Patience is a virtue.... I guess.

Archived